Official South African Birth Certificates
Official South Africam Marriage Certificate
Official South African Letter of No-
Official South African Death Certificate
Expidited to between 5 and 20 work days
Office Hours: 9:00 to 15:00 Weekdays
60 Miles Sharp Street, Benoni, , Gauteng, South Africa, 0514
GMTM Certificates specialises in obtaining Urgent Expidited South African Home Affairs Documents.
These documents include
These documents include:
• Birth certificates: Unabridged and Abridged. In 5 to 20 working days.
• Marriage Certificates: Unabridged and Abridged. In 5 to 20 working days.
• Death Certificates:Unabridged and Abridged. In 5 to 20 working days.
• Letter of No Impediment. In 3 weeks
• Determination of Citizenship
• Application of work Visa
• Application for citizenship
• South African Passports
These are official South African documents issued by the Department of Home Affairs.
These certificates can be Authenticated, Apostle and Authenticated by the relevant authorities.
Avoid the frustration of dealing with the Department of Home Affairs -
• We apply on your behalf. • We follow up on your behalf. • We collect on your behalf.
How do You Apply
1. Download and Complete the following forms.
1.1 Unabridged Birth certificate: (Additional to 1.1.)
• BI 288 ( Avadavat usually used for late registrations needed to expedite application.
1.2 Unabridged Marriage Certificate: ( Additional to 1.1.
• For all marriages from 1 January 2000 we also need a copy of the BI/DHA 130.
( This documents is a A4 size -
1.3 Unabridged Death Certificate.
1.5. Letter of No Impediment
2. Scan and Email the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Payment and processing
• After checking the applications and information and we are satisfied we will send you a invoice with payment details and options.
• The application is lodged and the process started the first working day after the deposit reflects in our bank account.